Alright so this time another man was responsible for the tag. It was
and believe it or not, I...nah I'll explain to you in the actual meme below...well yeah this is the shape of things for the moment. here are the rules:1. post these rules2. Each Person has to share 13 things about them3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag have to answer 4. choose 13 people.5. Go to their page and inform them they were tagged6. not something like "you are tagged if you read this"7. you legitimately have to tag 13 people, or don't.8. you can't say you don't do tags9. tag-backs are allowed10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY NO COMMENTS unless commenting about the actual entry11. you have to finish this within a week. if not, you'll have to do what the creator asked you to: art, RP, etc. (optional. Totally optional.)12. be creative with the title. No "I've got tagged" things13. Cussing is not allowedAlright, here's thirteen things about me. 1. Sometimes I'm terrified to sleep because I don't know how frighteningly realistic my dreams may become.2. Often I tend to cover myself with the whole bed sheet so I can't see the window.3. I have a strange craze for money and am, indeed quite cheap. 4. There's nothing I enjoy more than...I can't remember what I was gonna say...5. I'm single by choice, or so I tell people...sometimes I imagine that there's another irrational fear that keeps me from forming a relationship but then again I brush off the thought and just stuff my face with food.6. I think I'd make a wonderful murderer since there is no grey to my actions and reactions. There's just a shade of black and a shade of white. I've also um...attempted it a few times when I lost my temper. Actually it takes a lot to break me.7. I believe in karma, or a form of it at least. 8. At times I think I love myself too much to care about the rest of the world.9. I often avoid children like the plague. They are the most hateful thing ever concocted by humanity. Argh!!10. I often enjoy political satire, while at the same time despising nationalism and any of those nationalists who try to force love for their own race down everyone else's throats. Trust me, where I live is a messed up place in terms of racial conflict. And nationalists act like they have giant broomsticks shoved firmly up their anuses. 11. At times I've been known to enjoy the company of androgynous boys and men. Don't ask me why, I just love the fact that people can be so free about gender and conformity. And I love cross-dressing...a lot...I just wouldn't fit into any of my old dresses...but...12. I love to piss off anti-liberals. 13. I often perform poetry and that's how I get my biggest high . All right, now for
's questions. 1. What is your greatest fear?
Let's see...I have a fear of lightning since I was once close to getting electrocuted and I also hate and fear dirty bathrooms...dirty and smelling of detergent, because ugh...also fear flying cockroaches because well...I was asleep once and a cockroach had managed to land on the bed with me and...I shared my bed (unknowingly) with a cockroach...2. What prehistoric animal do you feel is overlooked the most in art?
I don't think that's even close to possible. Even many Cambrian and Vendian biota have been included in art at least once or twice or, wait...many times. Nothing has been excluded. Even the generic insects that we sometimes invent to fill in the background might in reality have existed!3. What's your favorite song?
I often find myself re-listening to "Bulletproof" by La Roux. I mean, I love the eighties electronic vibe in it.4. What kind of pterosaur is my icon of?
I never really noticed 5. Water, pop, or juice?
Juice and water, please!
6. How long does an average drawing, painting, Etcétera, take you?
Now that depends on how technical my drawing is. For example if I'm doing a concept for a design, or some designing whatever, then I may actually take a few days to a week. My big dinosaur portraits take two weeks to a month or...maybe more...depending on how many corrections I have to do and how many pens run out of ink.7. Do you find it hard to receive criticism?
Sometimes...just that the critic needs to be good and educated, not some random asshole who thinks he can act smart.8. Do you use references, or just start and hope for the best?
I always use references whenever I can, wherever I can. I sometimes go back a recheck them just to be safe.9. TV, or YouTube?
Both, I guess.10. What's your favorite prehistoric animal?
That's a hard one. I like non-avian dinosaurs in general, and I do love me some sauropods even if I don't often draw them. But I do like diplodocids...so...Diplodocus? The...D. hallorum...? The big one...? But also Anzu, there's some beauty about that creature, and oh, Austroraptor
that's my fave dromie. 11. Do you play any instruments?
12. Football, or American Football?
I don't watch sports. But I did play the first one for a short time in school.
13...... I dunno, up or down?
I need to make thirteen questions too eh? Alrighty...
1. Who's your favorite author? And if you can, please include some of their works too.
2. Do you enjoy soft or hard beats in music or just don't like music in general?
3. Why did you get into art in the first place? Childhood fancy? Or a more adult discipline that came later in life?
4. How easily do you think the arts influence you and your style? Are you more individualistic or do you prefer to find inspiration in yourself and not another artist?
5. What do you think of politics in general? (And I'm only adding this because here we're having major upheavals thanks to a new party coming into power, and a lot of my friends are posting about that stuff...I mean I don't enjoy it but it's intriguing...)
6. What have you done to further market your art?
7. Do you like to think that your life would be different if you were not an artist at this point? How would it have differed?
8. What are your philosophies when it comes to life?
9. Do you like dramas and the theater?
10. What if you could change something in the past. What would you go about altering, and why?
11. I um...well...I can't think of anything to add here since I'm having breakfast...so...write what comes to your mind..?
12. Seriously, what is the thing that always crosses your mind no matter where you are?
13. What is your perfect vacation?And here are the people I'm tagging: :icon
(revenge is sweet)
That's it I can't think of anyone else...